There are some smartphone users who don’t wish to record their browsing history. They simply don’t want the search engine and other services to record their preferences as they browse. This category of smartphone users should try out the “Incognito Mode” on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus that have the Google Chrome application.
Once you activate the mode, what you view or whatever it is that you do on the browser will not be saved by Google. Actually, this is inclusive of the login credentials and also the data you fill on the forms. Think of the “Incognito Mode” as the Killswitch that stops all permanent memory on your phone’s browser after you have activated it. However, cookies will still be saved even with the phone browser activated to the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus Incognito Mode.
How To Activate Incognito Mode On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Ensure your Galaxy device is Switched on
- Navigate to apps and launch Chrome. This can also be done on the home screen
- On the Right-hand corner, you will discover 3-dotted icons. Tap on them to launch the menu
- Tap on Incognito window option to activate it
- Once the Incognito Mode is active, your Chrome browser will not save any passwords!
The Incognito Mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is also available on several other browsers. As an alternative to chrome, you will find the same feature on Dolphin Zero, and Opera Mini which comes with browser privacy.