The private mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is one of the most favorite features for most private users. Consider the fact that nowadays, most people like to sniff around other people’s business and it has become very difficult to maintain privacy.
Well, things will not be the same once you discover the private mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. This exciting feature offers you the protection that you have always wished to have. Those people who like to sniff around your private business will be left with nothing to look at.
Reasons why you should use the Private Mode on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
Just forget about the reasons we have highlighted above. To hide information, it is not a must that you do so using the private mode! You can always download third party applications at any given time. This allows you test the alternatives and come up with an informed decision. Actually, this observation is quite true, but don’t mistake this to mean that it is the best. Given that you already have this alternative, then you would like to give it a trial.
However, before you try the third party application, consider the fact that bloatware is a serious issue that smartphones face. Therefore, installing a third party application to replace an already inbuilt feature might not be the best choice you have.
Those days when you always had to get rid of funny videos and pictures are long gone. It is true that most of the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus users already know how they can recover deleted pictures and videos. However, if you would like to keep some private files, why not use private mode also referred to as the secure folder?
To ensure this is clear, consider that:
- Private Mode can be accessed fast enough
- The Private Mode keeps your files invisible
- You can protect private mode using a password.
How you can Enable Private Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Ensure your phone is on the Home Screen
- Access settings via shortcut display- Swipe downwards using two fingers
- Tap Private Mode listed here
- Check out the displayed Tutorial which shows up when you launch it
- Set a Pin code the first time you launch the private mode
How to Deactivate Private Mode on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Follow above steps to access settings menu from home screen
- Tap on Private Mode Icon displayed on this Menu
- Tap on it once again to deactivate it and ensure the private mode cannot access the information
Adding New Files to Secure Folder on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Follow the steps above to enable private mode
- On the upper right corner, you will see the overflow menu button. Click on it
- Pick the files that you wish to add to the private folder
- Click on the option “Move to Private”
These are very simple and clear instructions. By following these steps you will be able to turn on and off the private mode on the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus. Remember that the tutorial is only shown for the first time you are setting up the private mode. Also, keep note of the password because you will need it whenever you activate the Private mode on your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. Otherwise, be assured that you can protect any media file using this method. Try this out and feel free to explore all the available options!