The ability to create folders for different apps is one of the great features that come with Huawei P20 and P20 Pro. Are you looking for the process of creating folders in Huawei P20 and P20 Pro home screen?
In this article, we will share how you can create folders on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro. This helps de-clutter the home screen. Here is the procedure for creating folders for icons and widgets on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.
The simplest approach for creating new folders on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro is dragging selected application over another app. This is for the apps that you want to have in the same folder. Once the two apps are placed together, there will be a folder name shown below. Let go the application and adjust the name of the folder you have just created. Here is an alternative method that you can use to create multiple folders on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.
Second Approach For Creating Folders On Huawei P20 And P20 Pro
- Switch on the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro
- Tap and hold an application that is on the home screen
- Swipe the application to the top of the screen and move it to the option labeled New Folder.
- Change the name of the new folder as per your preferences
- Tap done on the keyboard to complete the action
- Now, move other apps into the folder by following steps 1-5
After you follow the steps above you should know how to create folders on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.