Screen sensitivity has always remained one of the most important attributes of smartphones. As a Smartphone user, you might have wanted to adjust the sensitivity of Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus screen. Actually, this is one of the features that your Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus come with.
However, the truth is that using a screen that responds to your touches is not as easy as it might seem to be. Consider that you have to set the sensitivity to the right level! If you don’t make sure the sensitivity is set to the right level, then you might just have to tap on the screen multiple times in a row so that the phone can pick the touch command. Or if the sensitivity is set to a very high level, you might discover that some apps just launch after a slight touch on the screen.
This last problem becomes so annoying than the first one! Samsung Galaxy S9 has been dealing with the issue of over sensitivity of the touchscreen in the nearby of the phones display edge. The same has been a major problem affecting even the touch navigation buttons. If you have been agitated by this and feel like you will change your phone, we would like you to give it a second chance for fixing screen sensitivity on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
Instead of just changing your phone, you might want to try the following adjustment options that will help you adjust sensitivity of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
- To begin with, look for an alternative way in which you can hold your phone while touching the edges of the screen as little as you can. Probably you might be placing your fingers on the screen without realizing which makes it look like you are having an oversensitivity issue while it is not.
- Another solution is buying a special smartphone case for your Galaxy device that covers and protects the screen edges so that you will not touch the screen accidentally.
- If you were already using a smartphone case, remove it and see if anything changes. There are some cases that make the phone to become more sensitive. Therefore, unless you actually give up the case, you might not be able to tell the difference.
- Try a screen protector which adds extra layers to the screen and reduces the sensitivity such that the screen will respond to a much stronger touch pressure.
- Lastly, you might want to try to update the operating system on your phone. There are some software updates that reduce screens sensitivity and this is commonly the case after users complain about the same issue of TouchWiz technology consistently.
One of the above top five tips might be all you need to do so that the screen sensitivity issue on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus will be solved. Try them and let us know which one solves the issue better.