Maybe the first time you got your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus you settled for whatever default ringtone it had. But through time, chances are you’ll get bored with it. More importantly, you’ll get frustrated hearing so many other Galaxy S9 users with different ringtones. If their phones can play all those cool, catchy ringtones, why shouldn’t you be able to do the same?
As always, wherever there is a will there is a way and you’re about to find it.
Have a particular contact whose ringtone you’d like to change on Galaxy S9?
- Then you’d better head straight to that contact, within the Contacts app, to find the entry and select it;
- With the contact whose ringtone you wish to change selected, tap on the More button;
- Next, tap on the Edit button and navigate to the Ringtone feature;
- After selecting the Ringtone, you should see a list of the current options, ringtones available by default on the Samsung Galaxy S9;
- Going from one entry to another, you will be able to hear the sound of it and make up your mind;
- If you have decided, make use of the Save button and you can leave the settings.
From now on, whenever that contact will call you, the Samsung Galaxy S9 will play this new ringtone that you just selected. Of course, if you repeat these steps with other contacts, you’ll be able to personalize the entire agenda, without restrictions. If only you’ll have the patience to do all that, handling contacts one by one!