The clock is ticking all the time and we’ll all fully aware of it all the time. That’s why we’re always on the hurry, to get done as much as possible in as little time as possible. And that’s why we buy fancy smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, to be able to handle all kinds of important actions and tasks from one place. Also these days people don’t wear a watch, they just look at their phones. That’s why it’s a good idea to know how to change time on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
If your smartphone has replaced many other gadgets, it means it’s doing a great job. But then again, there are always things that can be improved about it, like the ones related to date and time. Most of the time, the smartphone will work flawlessly in this chapter. And its accuracy is given by the fact that it is set to automatically detect the date and time, depending on your current location. But it doesn’t always work and it’s a good idea to know how to change time on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Assuming you’ll discover, at some point, that the date or the time of your smartphone is not correct, you will want to know where and how to interfere. Keep the following information in mind, you never know when you’ll lack the Wi-Fi connection or anything else that the phone needs to update these details and you’ll have to operate the changes time on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
If and when you want to change date and time on Galaxy S9/Galaxy S9 Plus, try to…
- Bring up the main screen of your smartphone;
- Extend the notification shade, with one swipe down from the top of the display;
- Next, select the Settings icon, that small gear icon from the corner of the notification shade;
- Finally, select the Date & Time tab;
- At this point, if you want to disable the automatic updates for date and time, simply select the option labeled like that, Automatic Date and Time, and turn it off;
- To make manual selections, tap on Set Date, where you can change the date from the dedicated arrows;
- Next, tap on Set Time, where, again, you can change the time from the dedicated arrows;
- In the end, use the Set option for each of the selections you’ve made in terms of date and time.
All these being said, you’re ready to control these useful settings of your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus, anytime you need. Just follow these simple directions and you’ll know precisely what you have to do.