There is usually a lot of space in the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus that is beneficial to the users. To enjoy the optimum performance, you need to personalize and organize your Samsung Galaxy phone after buying it. Create a folder on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus to prevent things from getting chaotic and ease removal of unnecessary widgets and Apps.
There are numerous ways you can use to create a folder in Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. A much easy way is to hold and drag an app to another app on the home screen so that they join in the folder that you desire.
When doing this, you will see a folder name you need to personalize, appear so that you can label it. There is also another alternative but the useful method you can follow to create folder on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Create a new folder on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- First, turn on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone.
- Once you reach the Home screen, click and hold whatever App you desire to be in the folder.
- Move that app that appears on the screen towards the ‘New folder’ option.
- You will see a name bracket instantly popping up. Kindly fill the name folder on it.
- After finishing, go to the keyboard and press done.
- Using the same way, you can also add multiple apps to the folder you desire.
You should now know how to create folder on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S8 Plus