Your Huawei P20 and P20 Pro comes with one of the best cameras compared to other Smartphone’s. This camera allows you to record videos while on Huawei P20 slow motion setting. With this feature, you can capture rapid movements and make them appear slow on your video.
To do this you need a rapid uptake of several video images which happens due to the processing power of your Huawei P20. If you want to know how to shoot slow motion videos, follow these interactive steps as shown below to learn how to create slow motion videos on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.
How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Huawei P20 And P20 Pro
- Switch on the Huawei P20
- Navigate to the Camera application
- Select the “mode” button while the live camera is showing.
- Several camera options shown. Now, select the “slow motion” mode
With this done, whenever you want to record a slow motion video on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro, this will be done automatically. Through the settings option, you can adjust how slow you want the motion to be. The following options will be available.
- X1/8 regarded as the best Slow Motion
- X1/4 gives you a Medium Slow Motion
- X1/2 for the lowest slow motion effect
The best slow motion for Huawei P20 and P20 Pro will be on X1/8 and so this setting is regarded as the best.