Every Samsung user knows that you can never have enough free space. And with the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus devices particularly focusing on the quality of their camera modules, you’ll be taking a lot of pictures, constantly requiring extra storage space. To begin with, you’ll find the Samsung Cloud free service and its default 15 GB of free storage space to be an extremely convenient feature.
Also, if we’d have to guess, it won’t be long until you’ll take up all that space and need even more. And if you have turned on the Gallery Cloud Sync, allowing the device to copy whatever photo you make to your Cloud account, whenever a stable Internet connection is detected, it will speed things up.
Have you come to that point where you either need to pay for more space or you have to clean up the free space from the Cloud? Do you really want to clean up some of the Samsung Cloud Storage space? Follow these steps to delete pictures:
- Go to the Home Screen and swipe down from the top of the display;
- Bring up the Settings app from the dedicated Settings icon, at the upper right corner of the Notification Shade;
- When the Settings window extends, find the Cloud & Accounts menu;
- Select Cloud & Accounts and next, select the Samsung Cloud submenu;
- Finally, select the option Manage Cloud Storage;
- From this section, you should be able to see the usage of the available storage space and select the Gallery;
- Select the option to Remove From Samsung Cloud associated with the Gallery tab;
- Wait for a popup to extend on the screen, asking you to type the password in order to confirm this action;
- Confirm and wait for it to delete your pictures from the Samsung Cloud.
This process alone is more than enough to clean up the Gallery data from your Samsung Cloud account. Just don’t forget that, by doing so, you’ll also disable the auto synchronization. So, from now on, the photos you’ll be taking with the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus will not be automatically transferred to the Cloud. Of course, you can always choose to transfer them manually or to simply reactivate the auto synchronization. But that’s all on how to delete pictures from Samsung Cloud on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus devices.