A calendar is intended to make your life easier and Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus is designed such that it can ensure you do things much easier. That’s why it comes with the S Planner. Of course, not all shortcuts are actually activated by default to avoid overcrowding the main calendar window. If you want to see holidays on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, you should not have a hard time activating the feature.
With the S Planner calendar app, you get an inbuilt setting that activates a display on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus to display holidays on calendar. This is just a matter of settings and it does not take long to get through it.
Procedure For Displaying Holidays In Calendar On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Return to your phones home screen and locate the App menu
- Tap on S Planner and ensure you are in calendar overview.
- On the upper corner, you should see the More Option
- Select the More Option to Manage Calendar
- Select Google Section from the list of the available calendars
- You will find the Holidays option and spot the controller set inactive
- Switch holiday controllers to active and get back to the S Planner Calendar overview
By now, all the holidays will appear on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus in the selected period and this makes the S Planner one of the more useful features.