Even the most experienced and well-seasoned photographers using Galaxy S9/S9+ experience blurred photos and videos. Achieving foggy footage or photos while using your camera is not always your fault. Also, this is not an indication that you need to change your Smartphone or purchase another android phone. Here you will find out the easiest way to fix blurry videos and pictures on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus as this issue has been reported by many other users.
Fix Blurry Pictures And Videos On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Before we get started, the blurry images and videos on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus could also be as a result of protective plastic casing that usually comes with camera lens or also the heart rate monitor. This is a common over looked occurrence and therefore you need not feel ashamed if it happens to you.
If this is not the case, here is another special setting you might require to find and adjust.
- Start the Camera app
- Open the camera settings by tapping the gear icon located on the lower-left side on the screen.
- Checkout the Picture Stabilization option
- Switch off the option
This approach is not only the simplest, but also a common way to fix blurry videos and images on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus. It is one of the ways that our readers have been able to solve the issue, but if you aren’t successful, there are other options that you might try and we will share them here.
- Startup the phone in Safe Mode
- Access the Camera app in Safe Mode to see if the results will still be blurry.
- In case they still are blurry, switch the phone off and back on again.
- Start the general settings
- Select the application manager
- Start the Camera app
- Empty the Cache and the data as well.
If the issue is not resolved even after you have tried the second option, then tryout the following options in the same order and be sure to verify them after you have tried each one of them.
- Instead of using your Galaxy default camera, install a third party application from Google Store and use it
- Check if you are running the latest Software version and if not, update your phone to the latest OS version
- Try out the Factory reset of Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
Through one of the above options, you will be able to resolve Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus blurry photos and videos and when you have, share with us through the comments section below the method that helped you achieve success.