There are some users of Huawei P20 and P20 Pro who have complained that the volume is not working on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro. This sound and Audio issue can be noticed whenever you are making calls or while on phone. Therefore, you can’t hear the caller and the caller too cannot hear the person correctly.
In this article, we will look at some of the possible solutions that will help you resolve the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro volume issue. In case the problem persists, we recommend that you visit a Huawei retailer for a replacement. Keep reading to find out the procedure for fixing Huawei P20 and P20 Pro volume not working issue.
Steps For Fixing Audio Not Working On Huawei P20 And P20 Pro
- Switch off the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro and remove the SIM card. Reinsert the Sim card back on and switch on your phone
- There might be some dirt or dust debris that are stuck in the microphone. Try to clean the microphone using compressed air. Once you have cleaned the phone, check to see if the audio is working now.
- The volume issue could be caused by Bluetooth. Therefore, switch the Bluetooth device off to see if this will; solve the problem.
- Wipe the cache of your Huawei P20 and P20 Pro to see if this will end the issue you are facing. Read our guide on how to wipe the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro Cache.
- Set the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro into the recovery mode.
After you follow the steps you should know how to fix sound not working on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.