Are you trying to place calls unsuccessfully or maybe you are not able to receive calls, through your LG G7, G6, G5, V30 or V20? Or maybe the phone displays Emergency Calls Only and doesn’t display the network bars. Here is a solution:
How To Fix No Service issue In LG LG G7, G6, G5, V30, V20
Here is the procedure to try:
- Switch on the Smartphone and switch it on once again after a while
- Open the settings, navigate to more or select tethering and networks than go to mobile networks
- Select network mode and tap auto-connection option, or GSM or GSM/WCDMA or LTE
- Tap on the network service providers and select network search
- Tap on your service provider once the search is completed
In case you are getting SIM error or aren’t able to connect to the carrier, call the service provider because this might necessitate a SIM replacement.
Hopefully the steps above have helped you to fix no service issue on LG G7, G6, G5, V30 or V20.