Have you at one time taken your new Samsung Galaxy S9 phone and the group options? Do you know that you can tweak through the pre-defined groups and other options? In simple terms, when it comes to groups, there are a couple of four things we suggest you should do to manage groups on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How to manage groups on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Go to your phone and create a new group;
- Search for an old group and delete it;
- You can also choose to add to an old group, a new contact;
- It is also possible to send a message when you are within a group.
Here is more clear information about the above options that make give you a better view and excite you when you encounter this great group text on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Creating a new group of Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Head over to the phone’s Home Screen;
- Swipe through to access the Apps menu;
- Tap on Contacts;
- On the more options, choose Group;
- Next, click on the create button;
- You will now need to choose where you want the group to be saved. You can select all the registered accounts in the phone, choose a specific account or just the memory’s device;
- On the Group Name text box, kindly type a specific name;
- Select a ringtone for the group members to alert you whenever you receive incoming calls or notifications from them;
- To choose and add all contacts you wish, you will need to punch the Add member option of the group;
- After adding the new members, just click the done button;
- So that phone memorizes the just created group, you will need to hit the save button.
Deleting an old group on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- From the Apps menu, go now to the Contacts app;
- You will see the Group sub-menu. Select it;
- While in the existing group list, you can comfortably select the group you desire to remove;
- Go to the “MORE” button and tap it;
- A list of options will extend. Tap what you want to delete;
- A window will pop up inquiring whether you need to fully or partially delete the group. Here you can choose to delete the group alone and retain the contacts of the agenda or the members and the group so that all the contacts are permanently removed from your smartphone.
Adding a new contact to a group on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Swipe through the Apps and tap Contacts;
- Try to get the Group sub-menu;
- You will see the Edit button. Hit it;
- An option labeled as Add Member will appear;
- Tap on it to choose whatever contact you need to be in the group;
- After doing that, Tap Done;
- Before leaving the Menu section, Tap Save.
Sending a message to a group on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Access the Contacts app from the App section;
- On the More option, Tap on the Groups;
- Select the group you want to message the member or members;
- Tap again on the More option;
- Click on Send Message;
- Under the recipients’’ icon, select the names of the recipient you like;
- Type whatever message you want;
- Then, punch the Send button.
When handling the Galaxy S9 agenda groups, you will realize that everything seems intuitive. Nonetheless, you will need to search for the options or explore all possibilities when you are not aware of it. You may also have no clue that the users’ phone numbers should not necessarily be in the created groups in the Contact app. Remember, It will store in the same place all the contact details you add.
Now feel free to make your Galaxy S9 attain a more organized and clearer whole new level.