You always here “ restarting the phone” getting mentioned in various troubleshooting guides as a quick fix to solve Just every kind of problem that your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus phone might experience.
You might be left to wonder, what is the magic behind a simple auto restart on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus that enables it to solve numerous problems? Well! Wonder no more because;
- The process frees up a large chunk of the device’s RAM;
- It has the capability of improving the phone’s performance;
- It helps eliminate any functionality glitches that might be prevalent in the operating system or a particular app.
Knowing that restarting a smartphone can be of great help when faced with critical moments, have you ever thought that is vital even when things seem ok? If you restart your phone on a regular basis, it would be a good preventive measure for underlying problems.
You may worry that noting down in your diary when to restart Samsung Galaxy S9 phone each day may be a tedious task. Do not worry yourself since Samsung provides the Auto Restart which is a dedicated feature that gives you’re the opportunity to carry out such a task easily. It is a good feature that offers a lot of help since it:
- Restarts your phone depending on the previously established schedule;
- Spares you the interference of unexpected restarts which can be Annoying especially if you are doing some important action. It can simply restart your device only when the screen is turned off;
- Makes sure it doesn’t use the resources of the device at inappropriate times. The Phone has to have at least 30% battery charge for it to restart.
If you are one of those people who intensively explore their Samsung Galaxy S9 menu but fail to encounter the Auto Restart feature, please don’t panic. The manufacturer usually hides the feature so that it can’t be attained easily. It is essentially hard to find it if you don’t want to factory reset your device. But, from now on the situation is about to change after you learn few tips on auto Restart on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How to schedule Auto Restart on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Head to Home screen;
- Click on the Apps menu section;
- Choose settings;
- You will see Backup & Reset. Select it;
- Go to the Device Management tab and tap on it;
- Choose the Auto Restart option;
- By default, it is set at 3 AM every Monday. Hence, Alter both the scheduled hour and date;
- Afterwards, turn on the feature and exit the Menus section.
After doing that, your Samsung Galaxy S9 will normally restart automatically depending on the day and hour you prefer. Although you are free to change the default setting any time you feel like, It is best to let the Auto Restart feature to operate at night so that when morning comes, Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus phone will run smoothly.
We have various another article you may find useful when it comes to auto restart Samsung Galaxy S9. So, feel free to message us with any question or better yet stick around for more tips.