Have you tried using the Alarm clock on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone yet? In few steps, you can gain expertise on using this app to wake up on time and keep alerts for important events in your life.
Alarm clock feature also comes with a handy, easy to use snooze option. You can rely on this feature like thousands of Galaxy users who need alerts for important trips during business meets or for personal events.
This article is your guide to learning how to set up and edit alarms on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus according to your needs. Here we teach you how to setup and edit alarms on this essential app.
How To Set Alarms On Samsung Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
You can easily create new alarm on your app by following the given steps:
- Click on Apps tab
- Now Click on Alarm clock option
- Finally, select Create
Here you will be provided with a list of options. Given below are the set of options that you’ll see:
- Time: You can use the Up and Down arrows on your display to modify the time on the alarm. Click on AM/PM icon to change the settings as per your need
- Alarm Repeat: If you want a recurring alarm minus the hassle of putting it on daily basis, this is your option. You can pick the days and weeks you want it to keep it on
- Alarm Type: This option allows you to pick the sound of alarm along with the behaviour of alarm, you can enable or disable the vibrate option
- Alarm Tone: If you’ve a particular audio in mind as an alarm, you can enable it using this option
- Alarm Volume: Not a fan of high volume? No problem, your Galaxy S9 smartphone allows you to change the volume range of your alarm
- Snooze: You can enable this option, fix the time interval between your snooze alerts or just disable it permanently using this feature
- Name: Do you like to customize the name of your alarm according to event? Easily done using this option where you can label alarms as per your requirement
How To Delete Alarm On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Deleting alarm is an easy process. All you need to do is go to your Alarm menu, select the alarm you want to delete, hold it for few seconds and tap Delete. You can also just tap on the face of your digital clock to stop all alarms, saving them for later use.
Navigating Through The Snooze Feature
When your alarm is ringing, notice the yellow “ZZ” sign. Now you can select this sign and take it to any direction to enable the Snoozer timer. But to use it, read the instructions given earlier and enable it once on your Galaxy S9 smartphones.