If you own a Huawei P20 and P20 Pro device, you might want to understand how you can show the apps that are hidden. This is because you might not have liked the default applications installed on your Huawei P20 and P20 Pro. In this article, we will explain how you can show the hidden Huawei P20 and P20 Pro applications within very few seconds.
Procedure For Showing Hidden Apps On Huawei P20 And P20 Pro
Follow the following directions if you would like to unhide the already hidden bloatware apps that came installed on your Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.
- Switch the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro phone on
- Tap the App Menu from the Home Screen
- Tap the Settings view
- Select the Applications icon
- Browse and select the Application Manager
- Select “all apps” displayed on the top left corner of the phone screen
- Select on “disabled” whenever the pop-up menu appears
- A list of disabled apps will come up. Tap on the ones that you want to be shown up again on your Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.
After you have followed the above instructions, you will now be able to see the apps hidden on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro without any problems.