In this article, we explain how to switch on the screen mirroring on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro and also how to use this feature. This can be achieved through different ways when you want to mirror onto your TV.
Doing this with the correct software can be hard, but the procedure below provides you with two alternative approaches to connect screen mirroring on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro to TV.
How To Connect Huawei P20 And P20 Pro To TV Using Hard-Wired Connection
- Buy the MHL adapter that is compatible with your Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.
- Connect the adapter to the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro
- Connect the MHL adapter to a power source
- Connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your TV by using a standard HDMI cable
- Select the HDMI port you have connected to as the video display option on your TV, and once this is completed, the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro can mirror to your TV.
Note: in case you are using the analog TV, purchase the HDMI to composite adapter. This will help allow the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro to play on the television and for screen mirroring as well.
How To Connect Huawei P20 And P20 Pro To TV Using Wireless Connection
- Buy the AllShare Hub and connect it to your television using the standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro together with the Allshare Hub or TV to same wireless network
- Tap on Settings > Screen Mirroring
Note: in case you have a SmartTV there is no need to purchase the Allshare Hub.