Smartphones are useful in many situations and one of the most useful options is using the Huawei P20 flashlight as a source of light when there is nothing else around. Of course, it can’t be a replacement to LED Maglight on Huawei P20, but it will do the work perfectly in most cases.
With older smartphones, you may have needed to download a special app to turn the flashlight on, but Huawei P20 includes a widget that allows you to turn On and Off the flashlight easily. The widget looks like an app icon, and adding it to your home screen will let you use the smartphone’s flashlight with only a tap.
Here we have a guide on how to use Torch on Huawei P20 and its built-in widget for turning the flashlight on and off easily.
How to use Huawei P20 flashlight:
- Press down on the home screen to open the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” menu.
- Tap on “Widgets”
- Find “Torch” in the list of widgets
- Select and hold “Torch” to place it on your home screen.
- Whenever you need to use the flashlight, just tap on the “Torch” icon
- Turn it off in the same way, or go to the notifications bar.
If you were wondering how to use the flashlight on Huawei P20, the instructions above should have answered your question. Using the launcher to get access to the flashlight on Huawei P20 is similar to the steps above, though the widgets can be in different locations.