Customizing lock screen on Huawei P20 such as adding or deleting widgets and icons, even changing the lock screen wallpaper is a good way to make your Huawei P20 more usable and fun. There are several different ways to change the home screen on Huawei P20 and we’ll explain them below.
If you go to the settings section and browse for the “Lock screen” you’ll see a list of different features you can add to the lock screen of Huawei P20.
The irst thing you need to do is to simply go to your setting, find “Lock screen” and tap on it. Here you will find a list of options such as:
- Dual Clock – which is very useful while travelling, as it shows both home and your current time zones
- Clock Size – which allows to make the clock it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – check or uncheck this to make the date visible or hide it
- Camera Shortcut – allows to unlock the screen and open the camera app
- Owner Information – allows you to add Twitter handles or other information on the lock screen
- Unlock Effect – with this option you can change the unlock style and animation to make the experience feel better
- Additional Info – this includes weather and pedometer info which you can add to the lock screen.
How To Change Lock Screen Wallpaper On Huawei P20
The process to change the lock screen wallpaper on Huawei P20 is very similar to that of P8. Just press and hold the Home screen which will open the home screen settings menu along with widgets. It will also allow you to change the wallpaper. Find and tap on the “Wallpaper” and select “Lock screen.”
You can either choose from Huawei default wallpapers or choose “more images” and use any picture on Huawei P20 smartphone. Choose the right picture for your lock screen and tap on “Set Wallpaper” button.