The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro has been named as one of the best smartphones. Despite this, there are some problems that the users are facing including Huawei P20 and P20 Pro WiFi issue which results to it not working. An example of a problem that arises with Wi-Fi on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro is when you are trying to connect to the internet. Or even when using applications like Facebook, Twitter WhatsApp, and Snap chat or even some icons.
These apps fail to load at all or even when they do, they take forever to load. There have been reports from some users indicating that when they try using Google Now, the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro screen gets stuck on “Recognizing….” And eventually a message showing “Can’t reach Google at the moment” is posted.
A weak Wi-Fi signal is the most common reason why the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro is experiencing sluggishness. If the Wi-Fi signal is strong and you are still experiencing slow Wi-Fi, this can be a big problem and we will help you fix it. Here are some of the suggestions on how you can fix Wi-Fi problem in Huawei P20 and P20 Pro.
Suggestions On How To Fix Huawei P20 And P20 Pro WiFi Issues
- Resetting Huawei P20 and P20 Pro to Factory Settings
- “Forgetting” Wi-Fi Network and Connecting back
- Modem/Router Reset
- Switching phone to Static Connection from the current DHCP
- Changing the Bandwidth settings on the Router
- Adjustments of the Modem/Router Security settings or disabling the security settings
- Call your ISP to upgrade you to a higher Bandwidth /Speed
These solutions should help you fix a slow WiFi issue on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro. A wipe cache partition will be another solution in case the Wi-Fi is still acting slowly. The Cache partition will not delete any files or data. Again, the “Wipe Cache Partition” can be performed while the phone is on Android recovery mode. This guide will help you learn how you can clear Huawei P20 and P20 Pro phone cache.
How To Fix Slow WiFi On Huawei P20 And P20 Pro
- Turn off the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro device
- Hold the power button, the Volume up, and the home button concurrently.
- The recovery mode starts when your Huawei P20 and P20 Pro vibrates after a few seconds.
- Search for “Wipe Cache Partition” and tap it to start.
- The process completes after a few minutes. Then you can restart the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro using the “reboot System now” Option.