Among the smartphone options you have, you will not find exciting features that compare to ones found on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or the Galaxy S9 Plus. In this tutorial, we will take you through how to print from Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus devices. This will be very helpful to those of us who have no clue on how to do so. Your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus can be used to print out emails, PDF and Word documents, Images and several other items as you wish. This is by connecting to a wireless printer with Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
To begin with, you will need to follow the guidelines that we will share and note the name of the wireless printer. This is actually written on the packaging material used. The steps you should follow to print from Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 plus while on a wireless connection are as listed below:
Steps For Wi-Fi Printing From Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
For purposes of illustration, we will make use of the Epson Printer in this tutorial. However, this doesn’t stop you from being able to use other Wi-Fi connected Printers like HP or Brothers printers. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Ensure your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is on
- Open the Apps view
- Select the Settings icon
- Choose “Connect and Share” on the settings menu
- Select your Printer
- The pre-installed printers will be displayed. Therefore, be careful to select the printer that you need from the list displayed. If your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus phone doesn’t display the precise printer you want to print from, Click the “+” sign on the lower right-hand corner of your screen so as to add the printer.
- You can as well choose the model of the printer you want to use on the Google Play store. If the printer that you want to use is not displayed here, this is a clear indication that your device doesn’t support it. However, so far there is no complain indicating that has been made regarding the issue of not finding a wireless printer.
- Now, the printer should be in “printing” mode and you can confirm this by going back to the section.
- Switch the wireless printer on and connect the Galaxy S9 to it by clicking on the printers Icon
- After connecting the smartphone printer successfully, now select the desired print form from the available options as displayed. You can adjust several specifications which include layouts, and also the print quality.
How To Wirelessly Print Emails On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
It is fundamental that you go through the steps we have highlighted above. However, if your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus device is already connected to the printer, there is no need to stress yourself again. Now, select the email that you want to print by choosing the main icon that is displayed in the top right corner of your phone screen. The print option will be among the ones that will pop up. Then you need to click the button displayed on the bottom of your smartphone and the file will be sent to the printer and start printing automatically.
Printing will be successful only if your device is connected to the printer. Now that we have taken you through these basic steps for printing, we will assume that you now understand the whole process. This also includes how to connect the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to your Printer.