Have you ever considered the group’s option available on your new Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus? The Galaxy Device has this exciting feature that allows you to tweak through the pre-defined groups and other options. Basically, when it comes to groups, we suggest four things that you can do while trying to manage groups on Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Groups Management In Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Create a new Group on your phone
- Search any old group and delete it
- Add a new contact to a group
- Send messages to the group
Under the following section, we will share some clear information about these options to give a better view of how to do the above. You will surely be excited by this feature on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
How To Create A New Group On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Return to the Home screen of your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Access the Apps Menu by Swiping through
- Select the Contacts view
- Choose a group from the More Options
- Click the create button
- Choose where you want the group to be saved. You have the option to select all registered accounts, you can choose a specific account, or you can just select from the memory of your device.
- Type a name for the group on the name text box that appears
- Set a ringtone customized for the group members so that you can know whenever one of them calls
- The add member option can be used to select the members you want to add to the group.
- Click Done button after you have added the members
- Hit the save button to make sure the phone records the new group.
How To Delete Old Group On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Go to contacts app from the Apps view mode
- The group’s submenu will be displayed; so select it
- From the existing group list, select the group that you want to delete
- Tap on the MORE button
- An expandable menu will pop up asking if you want to partially delete the group. You can choose to delete just the group and keep the contacts. You can as well choose to delete the group together with the members in it.
How To Add New Contact To Group On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- Swipe through the Apps and Tap the Contacts Icon
- Get the Groups Sub Menu
- You should see Edit button; hit it
- You will then find the option asking you to Add Member
- Tap on the Add Member option and choose the contact to add to the group.
- Click Done
- Save and exit
How To Send A Message To A Group On Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Open the Contacts App
- Tap on the Groups from the MORE option
- Tick the group that you want to send messages to a member or all the members
- Tap the More Options
- Click on Send Message
- Select the Recipients under the recipient’s icon
- Type the Text
While handling the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus groups, you will discover that everything here seems to be so intuitive. However, you need to search for the options or explore all the possibilities in case you are not aware of any. Probably you also might not notice that the user’s phone numbers should not be necessary in the created groups in your contacts app.
With the above information, you can now make your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus attain a more organized and clear new level.