One special feature of Android is that it can actually self-regulate the required amount of RAM. You may be wondering how much RAM memory is free on Samsung Galaxy S9.
Otherwise said, you don’t need to worry about it, though, in your particular case, curiosity might be the real reason. So, if you really are curious about how your smartphone is managing its RAM resources, you can still do a manual checkup. And you can still instruct the device to clean its RAM, bringing it up to the minimum of 3/4 full, just like the RAM should normally be. Without further ado, here are your instructions…
To Find Out How Much RAM Is Free On Galaxy S9 Android Nougat:
- Go to the Home Screen of the S9;
- Select the App menu;
- Tap on Settings;
- Access the Device Maintenance;
- At the toolbar from the bottom, tap the RAM entry;
- Within the next window, see how much RAM memory is now occupied by the operating system and all its apps;
- Hit the Clean Up button to free up more RAM memory.
And that’s pretty much all it takes to check your RAM on the Android Nougat operating system for the Samsung Galaxy S9!